This magical Fairmount Heights Victorian on the coveted Glen Park/Upper Noe border features great space, a stunning rear garden and beautiful Downtown views. The main level includes formal living and dining rooms, a spacious bedroom with French doors opening to the garden, full bath, office nook and an updated eat-in kitchen that leads directly to the gorgeous, west-facing garden. Upstairs you'll find a massive primary bedroom with great City views and a remodeled full bath. There's a second room on this level, perfect for use as a third bedroom, den or large home office. But wait - there's more! On the garage level, there's a newly-built home office with half bath and laundry room. Take all of this and add one of San Francisco's sweetest tree-lined streets, and you'll have your forever home. Close to Upper Noe Recreation Center, complete with a dog run and tennis courts, Billy Goat Hill, and the delightful Glen Park Village.
- Immaculate Glen Park/Upper Noe Victorian Home
- 2-3 bedrooms, 2 full baths
- Lovely formal living and dining rooms
- Separate office nook plus additional legal office and half bath
- Views of the Downtown skyline and beyond
- Gorgeous wood floors
- Walk-out patio and stunning lush garden
- Beautiful period details
- 1880 square feet, per tax records
- Built in 1910, per tax records
- Spacious kitchen with eat-in breakfast area
- Located on a charming tree-lined street in Fairmount Heights, at the Upper Noe/Glen Park border.
- Near the shops and amenities both on 30th and Church and Glen Park Village
- Close to several parks and Glen Park BART