Live life to the fullest in this exquisite two-level, four-bedroom Alamo Square residence. Occupying the top two floors of a stately two-unit Victorian building, this sumptuous condominium’s attributes include amazing space, a stunning remodel and indoor-outdoor living.
On the main floor you’ll find a gracious entry foyer, formal living room and adjacent game room, powder room and a stunning great room, featuring a magazine-quality kitchen, gracious dining area and adjoining family room. French doors from this area lead out to the nearly 200-square-foot private deck, perfect for dining al fresco. One of the home’s four bedrooms completes this level, and is ideal for use as a guest room, office or home gym.
Upstairs you’ll find three bright bedrooms, two generous full baths, abundant closet space, including a laundry closet complete with Samsung steam machines. The primary bedroom includes four closets, a spa-like bath with soaking tub, dual vanity and large stall shower, and a picture window framing a glorious view of Downtown and City Hall.
Other highlights include 1-car garage parking, an electric car charger, separate private storage, wood floors, gorgeous lighting and custom details that check every box of your home buying wish list.
Situated just one block to the iconic Alamo Square Park, this penthouse is just three blocks to the bustling Divisadero corridor, six blocks to Lower Haight, and a short stroll to Hayes Valley, the cultural core of San Francisco.
- Two-level, house-like, top-floor condominium
- 2,635 square feet, per floor plan
- Built in 1890
- Four bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Primary bedroom with en-suite spa-like bath, amazing closet space and Downtown views
- Open floor plan with massive entertaining space
- Separate formal living room and adjacent game room
- Remodeled kitchen with Viking appliances, gorgeous counters and backsplash
- Spacious deeded deck off great room
- One-car garage parking
- Private laundry and storage area
- High ceilings
- Wood floors
- Beautifully preserved period details
- Recessed lighting
- Custom closet organizers
- Located in vibrant Alamo Square
- HOA dues $210/month