Located in the vibrant corridor between San Francisco's red-hot Hayes Valley and Lower Haight neighborhoods, this sophisticated top-floor Victorian condominium offers three spacious bedrooms, two full baths and a stunning remodel. With an open floor plan ideal for entertaining, relax by the fire in the dining area or retreat to the den to watch your favorite show. Enjoy a cup of coffee on your private deck, or whip up a great meal in your chef's kitchen. When you're ready to head out, take a stroll to the shops and restaurants on Hayes or hop in your car, powered by the electric charger in your garage. It's all here - and ready for you to start enjoying your new life! Other treasures of this special home include deeded storage, in-unit laundry, gorgeous wood floors, high ceilings, preserved period details, two gas fireplaces, custom closet systems, recessed lighting, and a superb renovation. Welcome to San Francisco!
Sophisticated and stunning TOP FLOOR remodeled Victorian condo in prime Hayes Valley!
- Grand top-floor Victorian condo
- Central Hayes Valley location near shopping, restaurants and transportation
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths
- Incredible natural light
- 1540 square feet, per floor plan
- Stunning remodeled kitchen with open floor plan
- Sunny walk-out deck off dining room
- Flexible living and dining room with gas fireplace
- Stunning bathrooms
- Tall ceilings and amazing period detail, including dramatic skylight above entry staircase
- 1-car deeded parking
- In-unit laundry
- Wood floors
- Gorgeous finishes
- Deeded storage
Coming on the market in August, can show now by appointment.